Monday, October 8, 2007

Yet Another Year

Guess what?!?! I'm 27! When did that happen? well yesterday actually. I can't believe it. I was SICK but I did have a pretty good day all in all. The kids picked up a tummy bug last week first it was E then as soon as he felt better miss Alex then Saturday I felt BAD and Saturday night it really hit Sunday wasn't much better but I patched myself together enough to go get my kids from my parents house about 40 min away. They had a nice bland but yummy dinner waiting for me Baked chicken, mashed tatos and peas :) oh and the kids (with mawmaws help) made me a YUMMY red velvet cake w/creme cheese icing and green writing Oh and 27 pink candles :) I didn't take any pictures sadly I wasn't feeling well enough to even think about my camera.

Mom and dad had a GREAT time w/ the kids over the weekend they took them Saturday morning and had them until Sunday late afternoon. It was planed that way so M and I could have a bit of time alone for my birthday however it worked out well because I was sick. Mom said that she and dad were SOOOO tired at Sunday night after trying to keep up w/ the kids and she was amazed that I could do it ALL the time and then offered to take them for 2 hours a week so that I could have a bit of time to myself or a date w/ my Micah :) They Love my kids but I think if they kept them much longer than a weekend my parents would need a week to recover LoL.

OHHH this mommy got some loot for her b-day!! My Micah got me a record/cd/tape player radio. Mom and dad got me some bare essentials treatments, a turtle purse and new stilleto grips for my motorcycle and some jewelry. My Kids (with Maw maw's help) got me a Vera Bradly purse! My aunt got me philosophy Pure Grace perfume and body wash and my grandfather gave me some cash :) All in All it was a good day I got to spend some time w/ my family and have a great meal all of us around the same table :)

Ok since this is a celebration of MY B-day I am gonna share some of my FAV pics from the last year of My life :)

Last year in October

Big Brother and little sister time

Last Christmas at my Grandfathers house E got a creepy crawler over lol

The night mom and dad brought Sybil to come live with our little family

I was taking pics of miss Alex and I said "look cute" and this is what I got
This was gonna be the Easter dress Maw Maw bought something a little more fancy so we went w/ that but this made for some GREAT Easter pictures ;)
A Day at the park




Pretty much every year we go to Boyds Bear Barn for Brunch with the Easter Bunny this year we went and they had a raffle and E won the biggest prize. Just so you know that's Fuzz T. Bear to you ;)

Alex and Sybil(Right next to Alex) , Harlee (in front of Sybil) and Mille (the basset down in front)

The Kids LOVE to have bubble parties in my jet tub Some times they get a bit messy but the pictures are great and they ALWAYS have a GREAT time :)

Just Cute

Fishing?

On the Beach


E LOVES the Ocean he's just splashing away. We went camping in Rehobeth Beach with some family and their friends this summer we had WAY to much fun! I hope next summer we can do it again!

Micah had an early meeting left and came home to find this ... I guess E got up, got dressed and climbed into bed w/ me and Alex just came in and passed out on my legs... this is so typical on my kids I just LOVE this picture .
And my FAVORITE picture of the entire year ....

No comments: