So this weeks letter in Mr. Wirsz class (E's teacher) is Ii so I googled (probably used "goodsearch.com" because everytime I search a penny goes to E's school ;) ) "I words" cause he has to take something in on friday that starts with I ... So I usally get some ideas from the internet on tuesdays and discuss options on wednesdays and have him pick on thrusday ... anyhow this poped up as a result http://kottke.org/08/04/saying-words-wrong-on-purpose
this got me thinking ... how many words have we started saying cuz the kids do! (yes I did just use "cuz" you wanna take this outside???)
Fee-ner - finger
boo-k-er - booger
member that? - remember that?
daddy-ya - that's what E used to call Micah
donalds - Mc Donalds
tico bell (bell with a southern draw not a twang) - taco bell
inner - in there
farakeet - parakeet
hehehe thats in addition to the things we say just cuz we like to say them you know like "let me check me Shed-yool" in the BAD british accent and all!! bwahahahahaha
Ahhh well anyhow ... I guess that's it for now .... pics up next ... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment