Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Play day!!

Well first off E had a wonderful day :) I really am so proud of him he is doing SOOOOO well!! He even asked me if he could buy lunch on Wednesdays from now on because it's pizza day. All I can say is WOW! didn't think that would happen this year! LoL
Today E found out that his class won the pizza party for having the highest percentage of parents show up to back to school night!! He was SOOOO excited! We also got the school news letter which contained ALL sorts of info including next weeks letter which is "O" AND the bible verse he has to memorize by next friday ...
Psalm 95:6 "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker"

Alex and I had a GREAT change of pace today We had a play day!! I think Alex will enjoy her new friend and I KNOW I will enjoy my new friendship! I am very thankful to add a very local lady to my circle of wonderful friends :)

Oh and a very cool thing!! Micah took E out to dinner tonight because my tummy was a little icky E ran out the door he was SOOOO excited to go with his dad out somewhere alone. Their relationship is really blossoming. It makes me smile to see Ethan enjoy his daddy time!!

No comments: