Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesdays moment

Well this morning was HARD for me to even get myself outta bed I was just dragging ... I didn't get outta bed til 6:40 that is the ABSOLUTE latest I can get up and still get everything done ... IF I rush! We have to be out the door by 7:30 to be at school by 8 ... school starts at 8:15 ;) In the afternoon the trip takes only 25 min cause the traffic is not going the same way I am... the trip back home however ... can take 40 min if I hit traffic! it's crazy! Anyhow I got up late for me ... missed my shower, threw together a lunch luckily I had mac-n-cheese in the fridge ;) got e outta bed at 7:10 and rushed him through his morning. Got him to school walked him to the door and went back to my car ... Started it up drove from the side of the school to the front and felt horrible for rushin' the boy this morning I parked the car and when in and told him I was sorry ... he didn't even care!! LOL Fast forward to this afternoon ... I left the house in time to get to school at 3:35 he gets out at 3:30 and we have until 3:45 to pick them up before they go to after care SOOOOooooo I am halfway there and notice my car is on E!! I had to stop for gas and because I have diesel I can't just pay at the pump I HAVE to go in takes FOREVER!! So I get to the school AT 3:46 I sent Micah in and Ethan was already in aftercare!! Well, E comes to the car with this horrible look on his face I thought he was upset cause he thought I forgot him or something I was SOOOOOOOOOO off He was upset because I "ruined his after care fun" geeeesh Ethan could you grow up any faster?!?!? he was BEGGING to go to aftercare sometime! what am I supposed to do with that?? really?!?! any suggestions??

oh and ummmm no home work tonight ... :D and as usual he had a GREAT day he even got a sticker on his class work!!!

No comments: